1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat your sesame oil over high heat in a medium sauce pan. When the oil is hot, add the cornstarch and mix until the cornstarch dissolves into a paste.
3. Add pressed garlic and turn pan down to medium.
4. Add gluten-free tamari (soy sauce substitute) to thicken flavor then mix into a smooth sauce and add mirin and honey.
5. Mix all flavors and heat until sauce thickens to desired thickness. (2-3 minutes)
6. Pour sauce over chicken and cover with tin foil.
7. Place teriyaki chicken in oven and roast for 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.