Sign Up|Sign In
1 & 1/2 - 2# Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
16 oz. jar of chunky salsa
Homemade taco seasoning (see full recipe on the site)
1 can (14.5 oz) black beans
Taco shells (12ct)
Any additional toppings
1. Put Salsa and seasoning in crock pot and stir together
2. Add in chicken breasts and stir all together
3. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8
4. With 30 minutes remaining, add in black beans; stir
5. Flake chicken with fork & serve in tacos, tortillas, a salad, etc.
6. Add any additional toppings you'd like.