Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 15 minutes
1 cup orange juice
2 tsp ginger, grated
1 tsp honey
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
1 lb chicken breast, cubed, boneless, skinless
1 cup snow peas, halved
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch thin strips
1. Mix the first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat and cook the chicken cubes for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the vegetables and cook an additional 2 minutes then transfer the chicken vegetable mixture to a bowl.
4. Add the sauce to the pan, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes until reduced by half.
5. Add the chicken and vegetables back into the sauce and cook an additional minute.