Cook Time: 4 minutes
Prep Time: 1 minutes
2 slices of bread (i used whole wheat)
1 tbsp butter
1. Using a cookie cutter, press out the center of the pieces of bread reserving the cut out.
2. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat and melt the butter.
3. Add the pieces of bread and the center cut outs to the pan.
4. Break 1 egg into each cutout, sprinkle with salt to taste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Flip the bread gently and cook to desired doneness (2-3 minutes total for runny eggs and 5 minutes total for firm eggs).
6. Serve each piece of bread with the cut out.