Servings: Makes 12 cupcakes
Prep TIme: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 35 minutes
1/3 pound ground beef
salt and pepper
24 wonton wrappers
1 & 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1 &n3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup Muir Glen pasta sauce
garnish basil for (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
Brown beef, and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
2. Cut wonton wrappers into circle shapes (about 2 1/4- inches) using a biscuit cutter or using the top of a drinking glass. You can cut several at a time. Note: For a more rustic look, no cutting necessary!
3. Reserve 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese for the top of your cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese in each. Top with a little meat and pasta sauce.
4. Repeat layers again (i.e. wonton, Parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella, and pasta sauce). Top with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each lasagna out.
6. Garnish with basil and serve.