Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Ready In: 5 minutes
Make Sure You Have: a microwavable container
1. In a bowl mix all of the ingredients with the meat.
2. In the microwavable container layer the corn tortilla and then the juice of the tomato can.
3. Add the beans on top of that and then beef then cheese.
4. Continue to layer the tortilla on top and repeating the layers till you have the container filled.
5. Microwave for 3 minutes on high and then top it off with avocado and sour cream and your ready to eat!