Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 20 minutes
4 large tortilla wraps
shot of oil
1 red pepper
1 small red onion
½ a cup of double cream
handful cherry tomatoes
handful of grated cheddar
wedge of iceberg lettuce , shredded
dollop of sour cream
1. Preheat an oven to 320F (160˚C).
2. Place the tortillas on a plate and cover with foil, place in oven for 10 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan with a small amount of oil and fry the sausages.
4. Peel and dice the onion, then deseed and dice the pepper.
5. Take the sausages out of the pan, bung the onion and pepper then fry and turn up the heat.
6. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, pour in the double cream & season well.
7. Add the egg mix to the frying pan when the onions and peppers are softened.
8. Stir the eggs to scramble them, then remove from the heat just before they are cooked… the residual heat will continue.
9. Slice the sausages into pieces and de-stone then slice the avocado.
10. Arrange the washed and sliced lettuce and avocado onto each wrap.
11. Sprinkle with grated cheddar, top with the egg mix and then some sausage pieces and halved cherry tomatoes.
12. Wrap them up, then roll tightly in tin foil and serve with a dollop of sour cream.