2 Tablespoons Ghee, Butter or Coconut Oil
1 large Garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon Brown Mustard Seeds
About 4 small-medium Red Fingerling Potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced
½ cup thinly sliced Scallion, Red Onion or Leek
1 teaspoon Dried Basil
1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
6 Organic Eggs, beaten
¼ Cup Whole Dairy Milk or Fresh Almond Milk
½ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
½ cup packed Spinach Leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Use a small to medium heat-proof skillet (preferably ceramic or cast-iron). Heat the ghee over medium heat until melted. Add the garlic and mustard seed.
3. Once the mustard seeds begin to pop, add the potatoes, scallions, basil and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes, allowing the potatoes to brown on one side.
4. Toss in the scallions and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk and salt. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and let the eggs settle in, over, around and under the potato mixture for a few seconds.
6. Stir in the spinach.
7. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the top is golden.
8. Turn off the heat. Let the Frittata cool only briefly before slicing and serving.