Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Ready In: 23 minutes
1 1⁄2 pounds Swiss chard, stem ends trimmed
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup chopped red sweet pepper
1 clove garlic, pressed
1⁄4 cup chopped dried apricots
1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
11⁄4 pounds sea scallops, side hinges removed
2 cups hot cooked whole wheat couscous
1⁄4 cup raisins
1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
1. Remove stems from chard and coarsely chop leaves and stems.
2. In medium saucepan cook chard and stems over high heat in enough boiling water to cover for 10 minutes;
3. Meanwhile, in large skillet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray cook and stir sweet pepper and garlic over medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until light brown. Add chard; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in apricots and pine nuts.
4. While chard is cooking, pat scallops dry with paper towels.
5. In large skillet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray cook scallops in batches over medium-high heat
for 3 minutes or until opaque, turning once.
6. Divide chard mixture onto 4 plates. Divide scallops and any juices that have accumulated over chard.