4 chicken thighs, cut into large cubes
2 lemon wedges
whole red chilies
1. Combine the soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger, coriander, chiles, and sugar in a bowl and mix together.
2. Place the chicken in the bowl and mix it in the marinade. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and place in the refrigerator, allowing the chicken to marinate for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
3. Place a few pieces of marinated chicken on each skewer, leaving room at the end of the skewer.
4. On a very hot stovetop griddle, set the chicken kababs. Allow them to cook for a few minutes, then flip. The kababs should be brown and crisp on the edges when they are ready.
1. Place the kababs on a plate and drizzle with fresh lemon juice.
2. Garnish with lemon wedges and whole chiles, if desired.