1 whole sea bass, descaled, trimmed and filleted
1 clove garlic, sliced
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 cup roasted red peppers
2 cups caper berries
1 cup dry sherry
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Parsley for garnish
1. Heat up the extra virgin olive oil in a pan, and fry the garlic. Allow the garlic to fry until it becomes translucent, before adding the roasted red peppers and the caper berries, and cook them until they are warmed through.
2. Add the sherry to the pan, and flambé the liquid to cook off the alcohol. Once the flames die down, pour the ingredients onto a serving platter.
3. With a piece of kitchen towel, dry the frying pan, before returning to a medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, and allow it to become hot, before adding the sea bass fillets, skin-side down. Season the flesh of the fish with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the fish on the skin-side until most of the raw pink color of the fish has disappeared, and the skin has become golden and crisp. Turn the fish over and cook on the flesh side for 15-30 seconds.
5. Place the bass flesh-side down on top of the peppers and the caper berries, garnish with some parsley, and serve immediately.