1. Place sauce ingredients in a quart jar with a lid and shake to mix. If you make this ahead of time just refrigerate until needed, shaking it again when you are ready to use it. This also keeps your dirty dishes down.
2. Mix cornstarch slurry in a large bowl- the mixture will be strange but trust me it works. It will be VERY thick almost paste like. Add chicken pieces to coat. Using a fork remove ONE chicken piece at a time and let the excess mixture drip off. YES even though the mixture has a weird consistency it will not stick like paste and the excess will drip off.
3. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees or just use a thick skillet and fill with oil 3/4 of the way. Get oil hot.
4. Drop chicken pieces into the hot oil. pull out when coating is light golden brown. Set aside on paper towels.
5. Pour out all the oil and just leave a little to coat the bottom of skillet. Saute the green onions and peppers in the oil for 1 minute.
6. Get Sauce mixture and shake/mix well again. Pour mixture into skillet until thickens. When it thickens be ready. it happens out of nowhere. so be ready and stirring. once it thickens turn off flame. drop in chicken and stir the chicken in the sauce glaze. Plate and eat. Enjoy.