1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef Steak on a sheet pan for 8-10 minutes in a 350°F oven.
2. Heat JTM General Tso's Sauce in a steamer or hot water bath to 165°F or higher (for 15 seconds)
and hold hot (HACCP 145°F or higher).
3. Steam broccoli & cook rice (see operational heating instructions). Reserve at hot holding temp (135°F or higher).
4. Blend seasoned beef and General Tso's.
5. Combine beef and sauce with broccoli and carrots.
6. Portion 2.2 oz. of steamed rice in a serving bowl.
7. Portion 3.8 oz. of beef & broccoli over rice.