Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour & 30 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour * 40 minutes
1. Roughly chop the Onion and Carrots, and finely chop the Garlic, then add to a large pan.
If it's not done so already, chop the Stewing Beef into cubes then add to the pan as well, along with the Paprika and Flour.
2. Fry the ingredients until the Beef is browned, adding some Oil if needed.
3. Then add the Tinned Tomatoes and crumble the Stock Cube into the pan. Stir the contents and if needed, pour in some water so the Beef Stew is just covered.
4. Allow the Stew to simmer for 1 hour 30 minutes with the lid on.
5. Remove the lid and stir. If the sauce needs thickening, allow to stew with the lid off, or, mix some Flour with water (to make a paste) and stir into the pan