2 medium sized sweet potato
1 red bell pepper cubed
½ cup broccoli florets
⅛ cup parsley finely chopped
1 clove garlic
¼ tsp caraway seeds
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 lemon juice & zest
¼ cup of water
1 tsp fresh dill
pinch of Himalayan salt
Optional: ⅛ cup Feta Cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 175°C / 350°F
2. Cover the whole sweet potato in 1 tbsp of coconut oil and a seasoning of salt and put into a oven tray and into the oven for 50 minutes or until the inside is soft when you put a knife into it.
3. Take the sweet potato out the oven and cut a slit length ways down the centre – open the potato without ripping the rest of the skin and scoop out the ‘flesh’ of the potato and put into a bowl.
4. In a frying pan heat the rest of the coconut oil with the grated garlic and caraway seeds. Leave to cook for 1 minute. Add half of the water and add the chopped broccoli florets, cubed bell pepper and parsley. Leave to cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Add the juice of the lemon and the flesh of the sweet potato and mix together for another 2 minutes until incorporated. Add the rest of the water to ‘loosen’ the mixture up and add the lemon zest and chopped fresh dill. Season with Himalayan salt.
6. Carefully stuff the mixture back into the potato skins and serve with a sprinkle of sprouts or herbs to garnish. You could also add some feta to the top.
Natasha Corrett provides Fridge Fill Detox Cleanses at http://honestlyhealthyfood.com/