1/2 red onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/4 tbsp fennel seeds
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1 cup tender stem broccoli
1 ¼ cup baby spinach
1 pint of stock made with 1 tbsp vegetable Bouillon powder
1 tbsp sunflower or coconut oil
1. Saute the red onions, garlic and fennel seeds in the oil on a medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Next add your stock, broccoli, lemon juice and zest and leave to cook for 4 minutes.
3. Take off the heat and then add the baby spinach, stirring it through until it has wilted.
4. Transfer the mixture to a blender straight away and blitz until smooth.
5. Serve hot knowing you have just served yourself the most delicious and nutritious bowl of alkaline goodness!
Natasha Corrett provides Fridge Fill Detox Cleanses at http://honestlyhealthyfood.com/