Water cured Ham
Can of sliced pineapple
2 cups coke
Couple cups brown sugar
1. Preheat 325°F. For this recipe we are using pre-cooked water cured bone-in hams. They are often referred to as Ham Butt portions.
2. Plug the ham with pre-cooked bacon, as shown
3. Add Maraschino Cherries and Sliced Pineapple
4. Place in pan, flat side down. Add pineapple juice and cheery juice to cover the bottom of pan.
5. Baste with Cola and Brown Sugar Glaze the last hour. (Mix and simmer equal parts Cola and Brown Sugar)
6. Cook Ham until it reaches 140°F internal. Figure on 20-25 minutes per pound to complete.
Slice and serve.