3 tbsp of soy sauce
3 tbsp of mirin
1 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of sesame oil
knob of fresh ginger, peeled
2 cloves of garlic, peeled
1 red chilli
large handful of raw prawns (150g)
pack of ramen noodles , the instant type
handful of fresh coriander
few spring onions
small bag of mange tout, sliced
handful of bean sprouts
1. Mix the soy sauce, mirin, honey and sesame oil together in a bowl.
2. Grate the ginger and garlic and dice the chilli and add to mix.
3. Pour boiling water over the noodles in a bowl and leave for 3-4 minutes.
4. Toss in a little oil to stop them sticking until needed.
5. Fry the prawns in a hot wok with a tiny splash of oil for 30 seconds then add the mangetout and bean sprouts, cooking for a minute more.
6. Pour the sauce and noodles into the pan and keep the contents of the pan moving as it all heats through.
7. Chop coriander and spring onions and sprinkle over dish before serving.