Cook Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 tablespoon peanut butter
2/3 cup confectioner sugar
1 tablespoon water
3 slices of bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
2. Add the butter and peanut butter to a medium microwave-safe mixing bowl and heat on high for 30 seconds. Then, stir together to combine before adding the bananas, eggs, 3/4 of a cup of brown sugar, and milk. Stir to combine before adding the Bisquick, and then mix until the wet and dry ingredients are well mixed but don’t over mix.
3. Spoon the batter into a greased 8-inch round cake pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula before scattering over 1 of the 2 tablespoons of brown sugar that was set aside. Bake at 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4. To make the glaze, stir together the peanut butter, water and confectioners’ sugar until smooth and set aside.
5. Fry the bacon until crispy then drain on paper towels and sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of brown sugar. Once cool use a pair of kitchen shears to cut the bacon into small pieces and set aside.
6. When the cake is done let it cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.