Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 Loaf of Ciabatta Bread or any kind of Italian bread
5 Cloves of Garlic
¼ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley
1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella
Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
1. Preheat the oven to 400F degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. In a small food processor or in a blender, add the garlic, oil and parsley and puree until smooth.
3. Smear this mixture on both sides of the bread. Place the top of the bread on top of the bottom and wrap it in aluminum foil, bake it for 10 minutes.
4. Unwrap the bread and lay making sure it cut side up, sprinkle over the mozzarella and grate about 1 cup of parmiggiano all over both sides of the bread. Return to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
5. Slice and serve right away!