Two 10-12 oz. ribeye steaks
4 cups bread crumbs
1 tsp olive oil
2. Place the ribeye steaks in a large Ziploc bag and pour in the marinade. Zip the bag and work the marinade into the ribeye. Marinate in the fridge for 24 hours.
3. Place the marinated ribeye on a plate and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
Breading and cooking:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat the ribeye with bread crumbs all over.
3. In a hot sauté pan over medium heat, add in olive oil. Cook the first ribeye for 2-3 minutes on each side or until it is nice and brown on both sides. Place the ribeye on a sheet pan and place it in the oven for 8-10 minutes for well-done steak.
4. Take the second ribeye and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side and place it in the oven on the same baking sheet for 5 minutes for medium to medium-well steak.
1. In a very hot sauté pan over high heat, add olive oil and mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the mushrooms are caramelized. Add balsamic vinegar and toss. Season with salt and pepper and top off with 1 tbsp chopped parsley.
1. Lay the ribeyes on a plate. Garnish with marinated mushrooms and a sprinkle of chopped parsley. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes.