¼ cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons orange juice
¼-1/2 teaspoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo
Pinch celery salt
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, onion, avocado – any vegetables you like
Cheese, sour cream, salsa if you like
1. Either butterfly or tenderize the chicken to make it no thicker than ½”.
2. Marinate the chicken in the lime, Worcestershire, and garlic for 20 minutes to an hour.
3. Heat one teaspoon of the oil in a heavy skillet over high heat.
4. Saute the onion and bell pepper until browned and softened slightly. Remove them to a plate.
5. Add the remaining teaspoon of oil to the pan and cook the chicken until done, shouldn’t take more than 8 minutes or so.
6. Remove the chicken to a cutting board and slice it on a diagonal.
7. Return the peppers and onion and chicken to the skillet and toss together.
8. Combine all dressing ingredients well.
9. Arrange salad on plates. Top with chicken and dressing.