2 tbsp creole Mustard
1 & 1/2 tbsp sherry vinegar
4 & 1/2 tbsp Canolia and Olive Oil Mix
Salt - to taste
Black Peppercorn Grounded - to taste
1 bundle endive (Chicory or Frisée)
3 tsp vinegar
2 bacon slices
3 chicken Liver
1/4 cup chopped tomato
1 chanterelle mushrooms sliced
1 cremini mushrooms sliced
1/8 cup chives chopped
1/2 shallots chopped
Oil for frying
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start with Endive or Chicory Lettuce put it in a bowl.
2. In another bowl start to make the vinaigrette with Creole Mustard, Sherry Vinegar, Canola and Olive Oil mix, Salt and Pepper to taste. Mix with Chicory Lettuce.
3. In a boiling water add Vinegar. Wait till it simmers and make sure it is not too boiling hot or else the egg will break apart.
4. Put two fresh Eggs in slowly from a small cup. Get a bowl of ice ready to stop the eggs from cooking after you take it out. Take out the egg when it is ready and put into the ice bowl.
5. In a hot pan add oil and cook bacon strips cut into small slices. Add Chicken Liver and cook with Salt and Pepper. Brown the Chicken Liver but have the center pink. Add Chanterelle Mushrooms. Add Chopped Tomatoes. Add Chopped Shallots. Add Copped Chives. Then add vinaigrette and finish cooking. Take the Chicken Liver and add it into the bowl of Endive (Chicory lettuce).
6. In a plating bowl put the lettuce first and then Liver and Bacon on top. Finish with poached egg and a slice of cooked crispy bacon.