Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 14
Ready In: 24
Make Sure You Have: Large Skillet
3 chicken breast, flattened
1 cup chicken broth
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon celery salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 stalk of celery, diced
½ small white onion, diced
5 hardboiled eggs, diced
1¾ cups Mayonnaise (may need more or less. I used 1 cup Dukes and ¾ cup Helmans)
¼ cup sweet relish
½ teaspoon black pepper (plus more if desired)
¼-1/2 teaspoon onion powder (plus more if desire)
¼-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (plus more if desired)
Celery salt to taste
Butter Bakery Croissants
1. Season chicken breast with black pepper, celery salt, onion powder and garlic powder. You can also add more spices if you like.
2. Place chicken in a large skillet, add chicken broth and simmer covered on medium heat for 7 minutes per side or until done. When chicken is done, let it cool and shred. Set aside.
3. In a bowl add chicken, onions, celery and eggs, toss to combine.
4. Stir in mayonnaise, sweet relish and the seasonings (black pepper, onion & garlic powder, celery salt) to enhance the flavor. Remember to taste it as you mix in the seasonings to check for the perfect balance.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. Overnight is best to maximize all the flavors.
6. Sandwich between a buttery bakery croissant with lettuce and tomatoes.