Cook Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 9.5 ounce package soba noodles
1 cup shelled edamame
1 small red bell pepper, julienne
1 cup cubed firm tofu
1/4 cup almond or peanut butter
2 tbsp vegannaise or mayonnaise
2 tbsp braggs or soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tsp honey or agave
1 garlic clove
1 inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup vegetable or grape seed oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add soba noodles. Reduce heat to a simmer.
2. Cook noodles for 2-3 minutes.
3. Drain and run under cold water until cool to touch.
4. Add the noodles to a large bowl with the edamame, bell pepper and tofu.
5. Place the almond butter and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree sauce.
6. Pour sauce over the noodles and toss to combine.