Cook Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
16 oz of shrimp (peeled)
5 medium tomatoes
1/4 cup of finely chopped parsley
1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of tomato paste
1/2 tbsp of crushed garlic
1 tsp of cumin
1/4 tsp of paprika
1 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of pepper
1. Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds. Grate the inside of the tomatoes and discard the skin.
2. On medium heat, cook the tomato puree, tomato paste, parsley, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, and all the spices for 15 minutes. Stir the sauce from time to time.
3. On a baking plate, place the shrimp, drizzle some olive oil, and cover with the tomato sauce.
4. Preheat your oven at 400 degrees and bake the shrimp for 15-20 minutes or until done.
5. Serving: Serve the shrimp hot with crunchy toasted bread.