Cook Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 25 minutes
1/2 cup (100g) Plain white rice
½ An Onion
1 Clove of Garlic
½ a red pepper
A few button Mushrooms
Couple of rashers of Smoked Bacon
Handful of frozen Prawns, thawed
Handful of frozen Peas, thawed
Shot of stir-fry oil (infused with Ginger and Garlic)
Splash of Soy Sauce (Gluten-free if required)
Drizzle of Sesame Oil
1. Boil the rice in salted water until just cooked, then drain, rinse in cold water and immediately cool.
2. Peel and slice the onion, then crush the garlic.
3. Slice the pepper, mushrooms and bacon.
4. Beat the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and tip into a hot frying pan with a dash of oil to make an omelette.
5. Tip the omelette out onto a chopping board, roll into a cigar shape and hack up.
6. Fry the onion, garlic and bacon in a large, very hot pan until they start to color.
7. Add the mushrooms, pepper and fry for another 2 minutes.
8. Tip in the peas and prawns, mix well, heat through and then empty everything in the pan into a bowl for a moment.
10. Season with soy sauce, a drizzle of sesame oil and serve immediately.