Directions for chicken:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Start off by butchering the chicken or having your local butcher cut up the chicken for you. Pat the chicken dry.
3. In a bowl add the chicken and drizzle some oil on the chicken. Then coat the chicken with Docums rub. Add salt and pepper to your taste and rub the seasoning evenly around the chicken.
4. In another bowl, add 2 cups of flour, 1/4 cup Docums Dry Rub, and salt and pepper to your taste. Mix together and coat each chicken and place it on the baking tray.
5. Bake chicken with skin side up for 20 minutes and then flip chicken skin side down and bake for another 20 minutes to get both sides crispy. Flip chicken one more time so skin side faces up and bake it for a final 5 minutes and you are ready to serve!
Recipe for Docums Dry Rub:
For Docums Dry Rub recipe watch this video:
Ingredients for Docums Dry Rub:
Use equal parts of all these ingredients and feel free to change the amount accordingly to the size of your meat.
4 tbsp Pasilla Chile Powder
4 tbsp Ancho Chile Powder
4 tbsp Chipotle Powder
4 tbsp Onion Powder
4 tbsp Garlic Salt
4 tbsp Dehydrated Thyme
4 tbsp Dry Cumin
4 tbsp Dry Oregano
4 tbsp Salt
4 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
Directions for Dry Rub:
1. In a bowl add the pasilla chili. Add in the Ancho chili. Add in Chipotle Powder. Add in Onion Powder. Add in Garlic Salt. Add in Dehydrated Thyme. Add in the Cumin. Add in dry Oregano. Add in Salt and Pepper in equal measure. Mix it up thoroughly and you're ready to rub this Docums Dry Rub on anything you need to!