100ml chicken stock
3 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp starch *corn or potato is okay
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1 tbsp cooking oil
corn starch or potato
vegetable oil for deep frying
1. Cut pork loin chops into bite-size pieces and season with A.
2. Cut onion into wedges. Cut bell peppers into bite-size pieces. Cut Shiitake mushrooms into quarters.
3. Mix the seasonings B.
4. Drain the seasoned pork pieces and dust them with starch. Deep fry them in oil at 160°C (320°F) for 2-3 minutes.
5. Heat cooking oil over high heat. Add the onion, bell peppers, and Shiitake mushrooms, then saute them until almost done.
6. Turn down to medium heat, add B, when the sauce thickens, add the deep fried pork (and cut pineapple if you like) and cook until hot.