cooked Cajun chicken breast (leftovers)
1 red pepper
fistful of coriander
1 red onion
hefty chunk of cheese
1 fresh red chilli
8 flour tortillas
dollop of sour cream (for dip)
few fresh chives
half a lemon
1. Spice chicken with Cajun spice mix, rubbing into the meat. Sizzle marinated chicken in a hot, oiled pan to cook through.
2. Slice chicken as thinly as possible. Cut onion, pepper and chilli into thin strips.
3. Lay half the tortillas out and sprinkle with grated cheese. Scatter onion, pepper and chilli slices over the cheese.
4. Tear coriander leaves and sprinkle on top of onion, pepper and chilli. Divide the cooked chicken pieces between the 4 tortillas and finish with the leftover cheese.
5. Put the remaining tortillas on top and fry in heated pan with spot of oil until crisp and golden. Quarter into portions and serve with preferred dip.