1 bunch Kale, washed well and shaken dry
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp or to taste Chaat Masala
1/2 tsp or to taste Red Chili Powder
Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
1. Break Kale leaves into 3 to 4 inch pieces, discarding the tough middle stem.
2. In a small bowl, mix Olive Oil, Chaat Masala, Red Chili Powder and Salt.
3. Pour mixture over Kale leaves and rub gently so that all leaves are lightly coated with the oil.
4. Arrange the leaves in a single layer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or lightly oiled.
5. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until leaves are lightly browned. Do not over bake.
6. Allow chips to cool completely before eating.