A little more then 1 pound (600g) fillet of pork, trimmed
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 tbsp Marsala
1 red chili, finely chopped
2 onions, sliced
2 oranges, zest and juice
Salt & pepper, to taste
Olive oil, extra virgin
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C / Gas 4).
2. Mix the garlic, orange zest, chili, some salt and pepper with 2 tbsp olive oil and rub over the pork.
3. On the hob, heat an oven proof frying pan or casserole dish with a little oil and sear the pork.
4. Add the onions and a drizzle of olive oil. Add the Marsala and 3 tbsp orange juice.
5. Roast for 30-35 minutes until the pork is cooked through. Remove the pork from the pan and place on a warm platter, covering with foil to rest.
6. Place the pan on the hob, skim off any excess oil and add the remainder of the orange juice and stir. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
7. Slice the pork, arranging it on a serving platter or individual plates, placing the onions on top and pour over the orange sauce.