1. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup of water and let it come to a boil.
3. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of spices, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 2 cups of vegetables (any variety) to the boiling water.
4. Stir and sauté continuously with a wooden spatula until the vegetables are evenly cooked, tender and vibrant.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add fresh essential fatty acids to the vegetables after they are cooked.
Note: If the water level gets too low, add another 1/8 cup of warm or hot water to the pan as the vegetables cook. Continue to add small amounts of water as needed until the vegetables are done.