1 lb (450g) waxy new potatoes
½ small red onion, finely chopped
½ bunch spring onions, sliced
½ banana shallot, finely chopped
Small bunch chives, chopped
For the dressing:
3oz (90g) gherkins, sliced
¼ cup (75ml) Mayonnaise
2 tbsp creamed horseradish
2 tbsp Crème fraiche
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp White wine vinegar
1 tbsp Honey
4 tbsp Olive oil
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15-20 minutes until just tender, drain well and cut in half and place in a large bowl.
2. Whilst the potatoes are still warm. Make vinaigrette by whisking together mustard vinegar & honey. Season with salt and pepper to taste before mixing in the olive oil.
3. Cut the potatoes into quarters. Pour the vinaigrette over the cut potatoes, mix & leave to go cold.
4. Chop/slice the gherkins, red onions, shallots and the spring onions.
5. Mix the mayonnaise with the crème fraiche and the horseradish.
6. Add the gherkins, spring onions, red onions & shallots to the potatoes & mix.
7. Add the mayonnaise mixture to the potatoes and onions and gently mix.
8. Sprinkle over the chives and serve.
Check out all of Mark Rigby's https://grokker.com/cooking/collection/super-salads/5167e6d0558fccb35e00f803