Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 25 minutes
1. Start off by getting olive oil to medium-hot in a pan to sear the fish fillet.
2. Add some fresh pepper and salt. Add in a tiny sprig of rosemary, 2 slices of lemon, and a bit of garlic.
3. Now, the key of searing the fish is always to make sure that the olive oil is really hot and the reason behind it, if it's not hot, the fish will actually stick to the bottom of the pan and it would lose that specific presentation that we're looking for.
4. After a couple minutes and the searing is done, take the fish to a 350°F convection oven and bake for 5 minutes.
5. You can serve this with potatoes, rice, or over a salad. At the end you can even use the olive oil that was infused with the lemon and garlic and drizzle it over the final dish.