Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 30 minutes
6 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
1 fennel bulbs, trimmed and thinly sliced
½ cup new potatoes, parboiled and halved
4 sprigs of thyme
4 sprigs of tarragon
1 lemon, sliced
8 sea bream fillets
¼ cup olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Heat a little oil in a ridged griddle or frying pan and, in batches, char the scallions and fennel on both sides, seasoning with salt and pepper as you go, until blistered and smokey. Cool.
2. Take a sheet of foil and rub it with a little oil so the fish doesn't stick. Then lay on top a couple of pieces of scallion, a few potatoes and some fennel.
3. Place 2 sea bream fillets on top of the vegetables, and add a slice of lemon, and a sprig of thyme and tarragon. Place another sheet of foil on top and fold at three of the edges to seal, leaving one side open. Repeat with the other fillets. If you have prepared with in advance, simply place the packages in the fridge until later, leaving one of the sides of the package open.
4. Once ready to serve, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Remove the fish from the fridge and throw some salt, pepper, and a good glug of olive oil into each bag and fold the final side and seal thoroughly.
5. Bake the fish parcels for about 12-15 minutes. To serve place the foil bags on plates.
Perfect served with James's https://grokker.com/cooking/video/spring-greens-with-garlic-lemon-and-anch/52d873cf6a266ce32103cf77