1 lb of ahi tuna filet
⅛ cup of olive oil
½ cup of black sesame seeds
1. Get your pan screaming hot and take a ⅛ cup or 2 tbsp of olive oil and pour in the pan. Take your tuna and coat it with ½ cup of black sesame seed top and bottom.
2. Place tuna in the screaming hot pan and sear all sides. Once the tuna is seared take it out and to stop the cooking place it in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
3. Take the tuna out of the refrigerator and slice it into very thin slices.
4. In a bowl add all your greens and toss with blue cheese dressing that you could buy from the store.
5. Plate your salad and place the ahi tuna on top, if you like your salad with a kick add a drizzle of Sriacha on top and your ready to serve.