1. Mix the 1 tablespoon miso, 1 tablespoon soy, 2 tablespoon mirin & 1 tablespoon olive oil to make a paste. Pour it over the fish & marinate for 30 to 45 minutes. Then take it out of the marinade & brown it on a preheated sauté pan.
2. Flip the fish over & finish it off in a 350F degree oven. Check it around 10 minutes to flip it. The fish should be fully cooked with a total time of 15 minutes.
1. Marinate the cucumbers with 1/2 cup of rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon of minced ginger, 1/2 cup of sugar, 2 teaspoon of sesame oil, a pinch of kosher salt & 1 teaspoon of chili flakes.
2. Plate the marinated cucumbers on a plate and place the fish on top of the cucumbers.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge.