BABY FOOD RECIPE (for babies 8 months and up)
Servings/Yields: Makes 18 oz.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Ready In: 2 hours & 15 minutes
1. Peel and chop 2 carrots.
2. Heat 3 cups of beef broth over medium flame.
3. Add 1/2 cup of carrots to the broth.
4. Add about 1 cup of cooked rice.
5. When boiling, reduce temperature to low / simmer.
6. Remember to stir occasionally and cook until rice and carrots are super soft. It takes about 2 hours. If needed, add some more broth to thin out consistency.
7. Optional: Puree until you have the right texture for baby.