Cook Time: 0 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 15 minutes
1 x cucumber
8 x plum tomatoes
1 x red pepper
1 x green pepper
1 x red onion
4 1/4 oz. (120g) kalamata olives, pitted
3 1/2 oz. (100g) feta cheese
1 tbsp dried oregano
8 x tbsp olive oil
2 x tbsp red wine vinegar
a handful of fresh mint
1. Chop the cucumber and tomatoes into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes and place into a large bowl.
2. De-seed the peppers and chop into bite size chunks and add to the bowl.
3. Slice the red onion place in the bowl.
4. Sprinkle oregano into the bowl.
5. Roughly chop the mint and sprinkle into the bowl. With your hands toss the salad lightly.
6. Add the vinegar, olive oil and mix again well with your hands.
7. Plate 2 large handfuls on a deep plate. Sprinkle with a quarter of the crumbled feta cheese and garnish with a light drizzle of olive oil.
Check out all of Mark Rigby's https://grokker.com/cooking/collection/super-salads/5167e6d0558fccb35e00f803