1. First prepare the dressing by mixing together the zest and juice of the lemon with the salt.
2. Add the oil, which should be in a ratio of 3:1, oil to lemon, and season with pepper, then leave to one side.
3. In another bowl, mix together the arugula, parsley, mint, coriander, avocado and feta. Dress with small amount of dressing and serve.
Making it your own: Sage's thoughts:
1. Sage uses avocado to give an earthy flavour, but why not try artichokes or fennel?
2. To give the salad a little peppery taste Sage uses arugula, but watercress could be a delicious alternative?
3. Sage loves to use a lemon and oil dressing for that fresh Mediterranean taste, but for acidity you can also try sherry or white wine vinegar instead of lemon.
4. Sage loves cilantro, but if that is not your favourite try adding any other herbs that you enjoy such as dill.
5. Sage uses a sheep and goats cheese feta to give the salad a little saltiness, but why not try some grilled halloumi?
How are you going to make it your own?