Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 12
Ready In: 22
1 clove garlic, diced
lamb (just under a lb)
¾ teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon oregano
¾ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon thyme
red onion, slices
1. Make small slits in the lamb and tuck the garlic slices in the slits. (don’t cut lamb all the way through)
Combine seasonings. Sprinkle lamb generously with seasonings on both sides (may not need all of mixture)
2. Wrap the lamb tightly in Saran wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour. (overnight is best)
3. Bring lamb to room temperature. Broil on low for 6 minutes on one side, flip and broil for 6 minutes on the other side. (timing may vary). Let lamb cool before slicing.
4. Slice into strips.
5. Spread cucumber sauce onto flatbread and top with tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers.
6. Serve with additional cucumber sauce for dipping.