1. Have about 2 quarts of water heated to boil.
2. Cut off brown parts of the galangal, then chop it up into slices. Drop the galangal into the boiling water boil for about 20 to 25 min.
3. Roll your limes and get ready to juice them. Chop the limes in half and use the juicer to juice the limes.
4. Strain out your galangal into a bowl and add in your lime juice and add sugar to your liking. Set this aside and let it cool for about 20 minutes.
5. Once cool, pour it into a iced pitcher add in some leaves of Vietnamese hot mints.
Serve and Enjoy!