10 waffle bowls
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup blackberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup mandarin oranges
2 nectarines, sliced
2 plums, sliced
1 whole pineapple, peeled and chopped
1 bunch red grapes
1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 Velata Party Size Fondue Warmer
1 Velata Dark Chocolate pouch
2 Velata Mixables packets, Orange flavor
1. Melt and warm Velata Dark Chocolate (follow pouch instructions).
2. Dip top rim of waffle bowls in chocolate. Place on baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate cools and solidifies.
3. In a saucepan, bring water to boil. Add sugar, cinnamon, and Orange Mixables packets. Stir until dissolved.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Refrigerate glaze until completely cool.
5. Combine all fruit in a large bowl and stir in chilled glaze.
6. Spoon fruit into waffle bowls and serve. (Optional: Drizzle Velata Dark Chocolate over glazed fruit.)