2 racks of lamb (grass-fed lamb is tastier)
1 cup grainy Dijon mustard
3 cloves garlic, diced
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp honey
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1. In a bowl add, Dijon mustard, diced garlic, lemon juice, honey, and salt, mix with a spoon.
2. On a foil-covered cookie sheet, place the rack of lamb and cut into the rack with a knife to help the marinade soak into the lamb.
2. Spread marinade all over the lamb, flip the lamb over and marinade the under part. Make sure to avoid covering the bone with marinade.
3. Sear in the oven at 400°F for 10 minutes.
4. Lower oven heat to 350°F and allow to cook for a further 15-20 minutes, depending upon the size of your lamb racks and how well done you like your lamb.
5. Cut, plate, serve, and enjoy!