Cook Time: 4 minutes
Prep Time: 1 minutes
1/2 cup short grain brown rice (i like to use organic brown rice)
1. Place the brown rice in a spice grinder or blender for 45 seconds-1 minute or until finely ground.
* At this point you can store the rice powder in a sealed container in the refrigerator or in a cool dark place.
To make 1 serving for a 4-6 month old baby:
1. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil and sprinkle in 2 tbsp of the ground brown rice.
2. Whisk continuously for 30 seconds and then occasionally for 4-5 minutes or until the mixture is thick and creamy to prevent any lumps from forming.
3. Serve as is or with one of the additions below.