3 Egg Whites
¼ cup white sugar
2 cups confectioners sugar
1 cup almond flour
Pinch of salt
Pink Food Coloring
Black Cookie Frosting
Red Cookie Icing
White Cookie Frosting
Blue Cookie Icing
1. In a bowl put your powdered sugar through the sifter. Take the almond flour and sift them into the same bowl. Whisk them until they are thoroughly combined.
2. In another bowl put your egg whites and gradually put the sugar in while beating them with your hand blender. Beat them for 8 minutes till they are fluffy and light. When they are ready add in a pinch of salt and food coloring. Beat them again till they are fully colored.
3. Add the flour mixture 1/3 at a time and fold. Place the batter into a pastry bag.
4. Pipe the cookies on parchment paper in a baking tray. In another bowl add your butter and powder sugar and mix together with a spatula. Using the sifter again place the raspberry in there and squeeze the juice out and mix the juice with the butter and powder mixture.
5. Using color frosting and draw the kirby face. Squeeze the raspberry flavoring in between two cookies.