Servings: Makes enough for 1 large container
Cook Time: 0
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1. In a large mixing bowl, add 3 cloves of minced garlic, 3 chopped green onions, 3 tbs soy sauce, 1/3 cup water, 1 tbs sugar or honey, 3 tbs sesame oil, and mix well with a wooden spoon
2. Measure 100 grams of doljaban from the package.
3. Tear or crush the doljaban into small pieces with both hands and place it in the seasoning sauce in the bowl.
4. Mix it well until moisture is absorbed.
5. Sprinkle 2-3 tbs roasted sesame seeds and mix it together.
6. Serve with rice, kimchi, soup, and a few more side dishes.
7. You can keep it in the fridge up to 1 week.