Servings: Makes 1 pot
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Ready In: 6 hours & 10 minutes
1. Saute chopped Onions. Salt, pepper and oil the oxtails.
2. Sear all sides of Oxtails over open fire, then add to pot.
3. Add 8 cups beef broth, beer, bay leaves, and parsley into the pot.
4. Slow simmer for 6 hours or until beef falls off the bone
(add more Beef broth if necessary to keep Oxtails below broth level and sufficient to simmer veggies)
5. When Oxtails are done add Carrots, Celery and simmer. After 10 minutes, add Potatoes.
6. Simmer until Potatoes are tender.