Download the PDF guidebook for a printable version of this recipe as well as a pre-made shopping list: https://grokker-static.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/Daily-Dish-v1.pdf
Found this video on it's own through search? Check out the whole program: Daily Dish! Healthy & Delicious 15-Minute Meals
Ingredients: (2 servings)
2 firm and skinless white fish filets
2 tbsp dijon mustard
Olive oil or avocado oil spray
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 tbsp fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried
1/3 cup grated parmesan
¼ tsp garlic powder
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400F.
2. Combine the crumb ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the fish with salt and pepper, then spread the mustard on the top of each filet.
4. Press the mustard side of the fish down firmly into the crumb mixture. Spray lightly with oil spray.
5. Bake in oven at 400F for 10-12 minutes. Crumb should be golden and fish should flake in the center once cooked.
6. Plate fish with a simple side salad of mixed greens dressed with fresh squeezed lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil, and salt and pepper.